If you've rebooted, then there is not much more to do.

# /sbin/lsmod | grep ocfs2
# egrep "ocfs2|dlm" /proc/slabinfo
After shutting down o2cb, run the above commands. The first one lists
the modules. The second lists the slabs. Both should show no entries.

Did you file a bugzilla for this? If not, please do so on
oss.oracle.com/bugzilla.
This is the most unique issue I have heard off. If you put all the info in a
bug,
it will allow us to diagnose it better.