Hi,
It depends on the user scenario. I suggest choose the approximate
cluster size with the most files. And you should also consider the
volume size support, for example, 4K cluster will only support 16TB
volume, while 1M cluster can support 4PB.
BTW, no matter 4kb or 20kb files, they are always occupy 128kb in your
ocfs2 volume. If file size is less than about 3.8kb, it will use inline
data feature which stores data together with inode and won't allocate
new data cluster.

Thanks,
Joseph