OpenBSD www changes summary for 2016-09-21

amd64.html                              anoncvs.html
build                                   faq
stable.html

== amd64.html ======================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/amd64.html

amd64.html

  > Remove caveat about rare early Intel CPUs without NX.  This is more
  > confusing than helpful nowadays.  ok deraadt@ (naddy@)

== anoncvs.html ====================================================== 02/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/anoncvs.html

anoncvs.html

  > sync (tb@)

  > sync (tb@)

== build ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/build

build

  ~ mirrors/anoncvs.html.head

  > do some polishing and add a few labels for the reworked stable.html (tb@)

  ~ mirrors/anoncvs.html.head

  > some more polishing: unify markup in 'get src', 'update src' and
  > 'get ports'. use present tense instead of conditional in one
  > sentence and remove an explanation of the -q flag that was inserted
  > at some random place. (tb@)

  - mirrors/openntpd-ftp.html.head        - mirrors/openntpd-ftp.html.mid2

  > remove unused skeleton files
  > ok sthen (tb@)

== faq =============================================================== 04/05 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ faq5.html

  > do not attempt to go from one release to another by compiling from source
  > (tb@)

  ~ faq7.html

  > minor polishing of the scrollback buffer section (tb@)

  ~ faq7.html

  > better wording; refer also to the faq on the rc system (tb@)

  ~ faq7.html                             ~ index.html

  > move the 'blanking the console' section up to the other wscons* stuff (tb@)

  ~ faq7.html

  > the rest of the page uses [key], not "key" (tb@)

  ~ faq7.html

  > mention wsconsctl.conf(5) (tb@)

  ~ index.html                            ~ faq8.html

  > remove ksh doesn't read my .profile. since 2009 we install a .Xdefaults
  > with XTerm*loginShell: true, so most of this item is quite outdated.
  > pointed out by andras farkas.
  > ok tj (tb@)

  ~ faq7.html

  > some markup fixes and reformatting in the first part of the
  > serial console section (tb@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/stable.html

stable.html