OpenBSD src changes summary for 2016-12-01

distrib/sets                            games/atc
games/pom                               lib/libssl
sys/dev/pci                             sys/sys
usr.bin/units                           usr.sbin/ntpd
usr.sbin/syspatch

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/distrib

sets

  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== games ============================================================= 02/06 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

atc

  ~ def.h

  > Remove useless #ifndef in atc(6) and pom(6).
  > M_PI is always defined, so we can drop those directives.
  > OK deraadt@, millert@ (fcambus@)

pom

  ~ pom.c

  > Remove useless #ifndef in atc(6) and pom(6).
  > M_PI is always defined, so we can drop those directives.
  > OK deraadt@, millert@ (fcambus@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/06 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib

libssl

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_max_cert_list.3       ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_msg_callback.3

  > Copyright and license (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_mode.3

  > Add Copyright and license.
  > Delete a sentence explaining exploit mitigation countermeasures
  > that have long been removed. (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_options.3

  > Add Copyright and license.
  > Delete explanation of SSL_OP_SINGLE_DH_USE, it is always on now.
  > Delete explanation of obsolete option SSL_OP_EPHEMERAL_RSA.
  > Delete various SSLv2 and SSLv3 remnants.
  > Delete excessive verbiage detailing each obsolete option individually;
  > instead, provide one concise list of obsolete options.
  > Delete HISTORY of individual options; it was incomplete anyway
  > and is not important enough to warrant so much bloat.
  > Garbage collect two useless cross references. (schwarze@)

  - man/SSL_CTX_set_psk_client_callback.3
  - man/SSL_CTX_use_psk_identity_hint.3   - man/SSL_get_psk_identity.3
  ~ man/Makefile                          ~ man/ssl.3

  > garbage collect PSK remnants (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_quiet_shutdown.3

  > Copyright and license (schwarze@)

  ~ man/Makefile                          + man/SSL_CTX_set_read_ahead.3

  > import SSL_CTX_set_read_ahead(3) from OpsenSSL, with considerable tweaks
  > (schwarze@)

  ~ man/Makefile                          + man/SSL_set_max_send_fragment.3

  > import the parts of OpenSSL SSL_CTX_set_split_send_fragment(3)
  > relevant for us, calling the page SSL_set_max_send_fragment(3) (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode.3
  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context.3
  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_ssl_version.3         ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_timeout.3

  > Copyright and license (schwarze@)

  ~ man/Makefile                          + man/SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_status_cb.3
  + man/SSL_CTX_set_tlsext_ticket_key_cb.3

  > import tlsext documentation from OpenSSL (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh_callback.3

  > Add Copyright and license.
  > Merge various updates from OpenSSL, in particular stop talking about
  > what happens without SSL_OP_SINGLE_DH_USE, which is now always on.
  > (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_verify.3

  > Add Copyright and license.
  > Delete empty RETURN VALUES section. (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_use_certificate.3

  > Copyright and license (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_clear.3

  > Add Copyright and license.
  > Talk about TLS_method() rather than SSLv23_method().
  > Rename WARNINGS section to CAVEATS. (schwarze@)

  ~ man/SSL_accept.3                      ~ man/SSL_alert_type_string.3
  ~ man/SSL_connect.3                     ~ man/SSL_do_handshake.3
  ~ man/SSL_free.3

  > Copyright and license (schwarze@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys

dev/pci

  ~ drm/drm.h                             ~ drm/drm_drv.c

  > Add noop drm SET_MASTER and DROP_MASTER ioctls.  This will allow
  > reducing the local diff in libdrm.
  > We only handle a single master as xorg privdrop has already occurred at
  > the point where the ioctls are issued. (jsg@)

sys

  ~ mbuf.h

  > Update comments in struct mbuf_ext to reflect the replacement of ext_free
  > by
  > ext_free_fn.
  > ok tedu@ (lteo@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin

units

  ~ units.lib

  > update currency exchange rates; (jmc@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.sbin

ntpd

  ~ ntpd.c

  > Remove unused variable which was leaking memory, and while here remove 2
  > other
  > variables that were also never used
  > OK otto@ (mestre@)

syspatch