OpenBSD src changes summary for 2017-08-05

distrib/sets                            etc/mtree/BSD.x11.dist
lib/libc                                sbin/dhclient
sbin/slaacd                             share/misc
sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/amd64/include
sys/arch/arm64/arm64                    usr.sbin/vmd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/distrib

sets

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (jsg@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/etc

mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  ~ mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  > add /usr/X11R6/share/libdrm for recent libdrm versions (jsg@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib

libc

  ~ locale/rune_local.h                   ~ locale/runeglue.c
  ~ locale/setlocale.c

  > We only support ASCII and UTF-8, so we never need to
  > change _ctype_, _tolower_tab_, and _toupper_tab_.
  > No functional change.
  > Suggested by and OK kettenis@ (schwarze@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sbin

dhclient

  ~ kroute.c

  > Don't delete the address/netmask that is about to be
  > added. Just skip both the delete and the add. (krw@)

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ privsep.c
  ~ privsep.h

  > Bring route creation into line with what route(8) does. In
  > particular stop providing RFA_IFA, and instead supply the
  > relevant interface index in the RTM_ADD message.
  > Various code simplifications as a result. (krw@)

  ~ kroute.c

  > Factor out get_routes() to do the sysctl() dance
  > needed to get a set of routes. (krw@)

slaacd

  ~ engine.c

  > move common debug code to sin6_to_str() (florian@)

== share ============================================================= 05/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/share

misc

  ~ airport

  > Add Warsaw Modlin airport (WMI), did a couple of round trips from there
  > during Fall and Winter. (fcambus@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys

arch/amd64/amd64

  ~ vmm.c

  > vmm: support more than 3855MB guest memory
  > guest VMs can now use MAXDSIZ ram.
  > ok deraadt@, stefan@, pd@ (mlarkin@)

arch/amd64/include

  ~ vmmvar.h

  > vmm: support more than 3855MB guest memory
  > guest VMs can now use MAXDSIZ ram.
  > ok deraadt@, stefan@, pd@ (mlarkin@)

arch/arm64/arm64

  ~ exception.S

  > Do not enable fpu until after AST state is checked and processed.
  > ok kettenis@ (drahn@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.sbin

vmd

  ~ virtio.c