OpenBSD src changes summary for 2017-08-06

regress/lib                             sbin/dhclient
sbin/isakmpd                            share/man
sys/arch/arm64/arm64                    sys/arch/arm64/include
sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/netinet6                            usr.bin/mg
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/ifstated
usr.sbin/smtpd                          usr.sbin/switchd

== regress =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/regress

lib

  ~ libm/exp/exp.c

  > use %Lf for printing long double; silences clang warning
  > ok kettenis@ (robert@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/06 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sbin

dhclient

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ privsep.c

  > Simplify logic seeking/checking the interface over
  > which the current default route exits.
  > If the dhclient instance owns that interface it
  > owns resolv.conf and will overwrite it no matter
  > who created the default route.
  > Feedback & suggestions claudio@ (krw@)

isakmpd

  ~ connection.c                          ~ pf_key_v2.c

  > Prevent a use-after-free by always passing dynamically allocated
  > arguments to f_key_v2_connection_check().
  > The race can be triggered by sending SIGHUP to the daemon.  Note that
  > this change do not fix the memory leak if exchange_establish() fails.
  > Reported by Michał Koc.
  > ok hshoexer@, markus@, henning@ (mpi@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/share

man

  ~ man4/man4.octeon/octcib.4             ~ man4/man4.octeon/octcit.4
  ~ man4/man4.octeon/octciu.4

  > Xr octeon interrupt controller drivers. (visa@)

  ~ man4/puc.4

  > add ASIX AX99100 description
  > ok by jmc@ (uaa@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys

arch/arm64/arm64

  ~ locore0.S

  > Fix TCR definitions to avoid integer overflow.  Rename TCR_ASID_16 to
  > TCR_AS
  > to match the official ARM docs.
  > ok patrick@, tom@ (kettenis@)

arch/arm64/include

  ~ armreg.h

  > Fix TCR definitions to avoid integer overflow.  Rename TCR_ASID_16 to
  > TCR_AS
  > to match the official ARM docs.
  > ok patrick@, tom@ (kettenis@)

kern

  ~ subr_disk.c

  > Use %hhx instead of %hx to print u_char.  Silences clang warning.
  > ok jca@, florian@ (kettenis@)

net

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pf_ioctl.c
  ~ pfvar.h                               ~ pfvar_priv.h

  > Reduce contention on the NET_LOCK() by moving the logic of the pfpurge
  > thread to a task running on the `softnettq`.
  > Tested and inputs from Hrvoje Popovski.
  > ok visa@, sashan@ (mpi@)

netinet6

  ~ in6.c                                 ~ in6_var.h

  > in6_leavegroup can't fail; OK phessler (florian@)

  ~ nd6.c

  > Reduce contention on the NET_LOCK() by moving the nd6 address expiration
  > task to the `softnettq`.
  > While here update comments and names to reflect reality after the removal
  > of router and prefix lists.
  > ok florian@, bluhm@ (mpi@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin

mg

  ~ buffer.c                              ~ re_search.c
  ~ search.c                              ~ tags.c

  > Present the default choice before the colon in prompts. Matches GNU Emacs
  > behavior.
  > From Scott Cheloha <scottchel...@gmail.com>
  > ok florian@ (bcallah@)

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.sbin

bgpd

  ~ bgpd.h

  > add a zeroed out element at the end of the iana_ext_comms array, so
  > that the iteration over it actually stops.
  > ok and feedback from florian@ phessler@ and claudio@ (benno@)

  ~ bgpd.h

  > Remove comma from last element since that is the terminator. (claudio@)

ifstated

  ~ ifstated.c

  > Improve error checking during processing of routing messages. Handling of
  > RTM_DESYNC encouraged by deraadt. ok jca@ benno@ (rob@)

smtpd

  ~ envelope.c

  > a long time ago, we made a change to the format of envelopes and introduced
  > a function to upgrade from v1 to v2 on the fly. this was meant to stay just
  > for the transition in one release. 3 years and 8 months later, it's finally
  > time we remove it ;-)
  > ok eric@, sunil@ (gilles@)

switchd

  ~ packet.c                              ~ parse.y