OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-08-10

databases/py-apsw                       databases/sqlite3
devel/git                               devel/llvm
devel/mercurial                         devel/msgpack
devel/subversion                        devel/tortoisehg
editors/libreoffice                     fonts
fonts/migmix                            fonts/migu
graphics/clutter                        graphics/orthanc
lang/python                             lang/seed7
mail/isync                              misc/wordnet
multimedia/mpv                          multimedia/x264
net                                     net/curl
net/dhcpcd                              net/gdnsd
net/py-dnspython                        security/gnupg2
shells/zsh                              sysutils
sysutils/virt-what                      telephony/p5-Net-SIP
textproc/extract_url                    www
www/buku                                www/py-mechanize
x11                                     x11/bspwm
x11/sxhkd

== databases ========================================================= 01/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/databases

py-apsw

  ~ patches/patch-tests_py                + patches/patch-setup_py

  > update to py-apsw 3.9.2-r1, fix hardcoded gcc in tests (sthen@)

sqlite3

  > Update to sqlite3 3.20.0.
  > Fixes CVE-2017-10989 ('The getNodeSize function in ext/rtree/rtree.c in
  > SQLite through 3.19.3, as used in GDAL and other products, mishandles
  > undersized RTree blobs in a crafted database, leading to a heap-based
  > buffer over-read or possibly unspecified other impact.')
  > The standalone fix itself is at
  > https://sqlite.org/src/vpatch?from=0db20efe201736b3&to=66de6f4a9504ec26
  > Pass -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3 via CFLAGS, as it apparently fixes build
  > issues with mozilla (from FreeBSD r447626 via naddy@) (landry@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/devel

git

  ~ patches/patch-t_t0001-init_sh
  ~ patches/patch-t_t4062-diff-pickaxe_sh
  ~ patches/patch-t_t7004-tag_sh

  > Sync with upstream (dcoppa@)

llvm

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-tools_clang_lib_Sema_SemaChecking_cpp
  + patches/patch-include_llvm_CodeGen_AsmPrinter_h
  + patches/patch-lib_CodeGen_AsmPrinter_AsmPrinter_cpp
  + patches/patch-lib_Target_X86_X86AsmPrinter_h
  + patches/patch-lib_Target_X86_X86MCInstLower_cpp
  + patches/patch-tools_clang_include_clang_Basic_Builtins_def

  > Pull across more parts from base, from Brad:
  > - Use int3 trap padding between functions instead of trapsleds with a
  > leading jump
  > - Declare lgamma library builtins as never being const
  > - Enable the kprintf format attribute (sthen@)

mercurial

  - patches/patch-contrib_hg-ssh          - patches/patch-mercurial_dispatch_py
  - patches/patch-tests_test-ssh_t        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/DESCR-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-tests_test-clonebundles_t

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_1
  > Update to mercurial 4.2.3.
  > https://www.mercurial-scm.org/pipermail/mercurial/2017-August/050522.html
  > CVE-2017-1000115:
  > Mercurial's symlink auditing was incomplete prior to 4.3, and could be
  > abused
  > to write to files outside the repository.
  > CVE-2017-1000116:
  > Mercurial was not sanitizing hostnames passed to ssh, allowing shell
  > injection
  > attacks by specifying a hostname starting with -oProxyCommand. (juanfra@)

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_1
  > Update to mercurial 4.2.3.
  > https://www.mercurial-scm.org/pipermail/mercurial/2017-August/050522.html
  > CVE-2017-1000115:
  > Mercurial's symlink auditing was incomplete prior to 4.3, and could be
  > abused
  > to write to files outside the repository.
  > CVE-2017-1000116:
  > Mercurial was not sanitizing hostnames passed to ssh, allowing shell
  > injection
  > attacks by specifying a hostname starting with -oProxyCommand. (juanfra@)

msgpack

  ~ Makefile

  > enable tests since gtest was updated a while back (jasper@)

subversion

  > Update to Subversion 1.9.7. Fixes CVE-2017-9800, "Arbitrary code execution
  > on
  > clients through malicious svn+ssh URLs in svn:externals and
  > svn:sync-from-url"
  > See https://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2017-9800-advisory.txt
  > (stsp@)

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_1
  > For 6.1-stable:
  > Update to Subversion 1.9.7. Fixes CVE-2017-9800, "Arbitrary code execution
  > on
  > clients through malicious svn+ssh URLs in svn:externals and
  > svn:sync-from-url"
  > See https://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2017-9800-advisory.txt
  > (stsp@)

tortoisehg

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  TAGGED OPENBSD_6_1
  > Update to tortoisehg 4.2.2. We need to update this package to keep in
  > sync it with the latest mercurial release, updated due to security bugs.
  > (juanfra@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/editors

libreoffice

  ~ Makefile

  > mark BROKEN-i386 to save half an hour of build time. current failure:
  > /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_u
  > no/gcc3_linux_intel/except.cxx:164:32: error: unknown type name
  > '__si_class_type_info'
  > /usr/obj/ports/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/libreoffice-5.2.7.2/bridges/source/cpp_u
  > no/gcc3_linux_intel/except.cxx:170:32: error: unknown type name
  > '__class_type_info'
  > previously failed with segfaults during build. (sthen@)

== fonts ============================================================= 04/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/fonts

fonts

  ~ Makefile

  > +migu,migmix (bentley@)

migmix

  > New import:
  >     Import migmix-20150712.

migu

  > New import:
  >     Import migu-20150712.

== graphics ========================================================== 05/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

clutter

  ~ clutter-gtk/Makefile                  ~ clutter-gtk/distinfo
  ~ clutter-gtk/pkg/PLIST

  > update to clutter-gtk-1.8.4 (jasper@)

orthanc

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ webviewer-plugin/Makefile

  > fix stray \n and :0 that snuck in
  > spotted by naddy@ (jasper@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/lang

python

  ~ 3.6/Makefile                          ~ 3.6/distinfo
  ~ 3.6/pkg/PLIST-main                    ~ 3.6/pkg/PLIST-tests

  > update python to 3.6.2, tested in a bulk by sthen@. (rpointel@)

seed7

  > Update to 20170807. (bcallah@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/mail

isync

  + patches/patch-src_socket_c

  > Update to isync-1.2.2
  > Based on a diff from Klemens Nanni, ok dcoppa@ jca@ (danj@)

== misc ============================================================== 08/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

wordnet

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Fix MASTER_SITES, and update to the 3.1 Princeton WordNet database.
  > (sthen@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 09/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

mpv

  ~ Makefile

  > aarch64 has atomic ops; from Brad (sthen@)

x264

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-configure

  > update to x264-20170717, from Brad (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 10/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

net

  ~ Makefile

  > update to py-dnspython 1.15.0
  > upstream now have unified py2+py3 source, so use it and enable py3 build.
  > (sthen@)

curl

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > Security update to 7.55.0:
  > * file: output the correct buffer to the user (CVE-2017-1000099)
  > * tftp: reject file name lengths that don't fit (CVE-2017-1000100)
  > * glob: do not parse after a strtoul() overflow range (CVE-2017-1000101)
  > (naddy@)

dhcpcd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-if-bsd_c

  > netinet6/nd6.h r1.72 removed "flags" in struct nd_ifinfo, make this
  > compile again.
  > Need for revision bump pointed out by jca.
  > OK jca, sthen (florian@)

gdnsd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/gdnsd.rc

  > remove reload and switch default state dir, also take maintainer
  > ok sthen (jung@)

py-dnspython

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to py-dnspython 1.15.0
  > upstream now have unified py2+py3 source, so use it and enable py3 build.
  > (sthen@)

== security ========================================================== 11/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

gnupg2

  > Update to 2.1.23
  > ok abieber@ (pea@)

== shells ============================================================ 12/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

zsh

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update ZSH to 5.4.1
  > ok pea@ juanfra@ (rsadowski@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 13/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +virt-what (jasper@)

virt-what

  + patches/patch-virt-what_in

  > New import:
  >     import virt-what-1.18

  ~ patches/patch-virt-what_in

  > missing have_cpuinfo check merged upstream (jasper@)

== telephony ========================================================= 14/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

p5-Net-SIP

  > update p5-Net-SIP to 0.810 (bluhm@)

== textproc ========================================================== 15/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc

extract_url

  > have DISTNAME match GH_PROJECT and drop unneeded VERSION
  > ok feinerer@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 16/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +buku (feinerer@)

buku

  > New import:
  >     Import buku 3.2

py-mechanize

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to py-mechanize-0.3.5 (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 17/17 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/x11

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > +bspwm
  > +sxhkd (jasper@)

bspwm

  + patches/patch-Makefile                + patches/patch-examples_bspwmrc

  > New import:
  >     import bspwm-0.9.3

sxhkd

  + patches/patch-Makefile