OpenBSD src changes summary for 2017-08-12

distrib/alpha                           distrib/hppa
distrib/ramdisk                         distrib/sets
distrib/sparc64                         etc/examples/bgpd.conf
lib/csu                                 lib/libc
lib/libcrypto                           lib/libssl
lib/libtls                              regress/bin
regress/lib                             regress/usr.bin
regress/usr.sbin                        sbin/dhclient
sbin/pflogd                             sbin/slaacd
share/man                               share/mk
sys/arch/alpha/conf                     sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/arch/amd64/include
sys/arch/arm/arm                        sys/arch/arm/include
sys/arch/arm64/arm64                    sys/arch/arm64/conf
sys/arch/armv7/conf                     sys/arch/hppa/conf
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/arch/landisk/conf                   sys/arch/loongson/conf
sys/arch/loongson/include               sys/arch/luna88k/conf
sys/arch/macppc/conf                    sys/arch/mips64/include
sys/arch/octeon/conf                    sys/arch/octeon/include
sys/arch/sgi/conf                       sys/arch/sgi/include
sys/arch/socppc/conf                    sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/dev/acpi                            sys/dev/fdt
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/kern
sys/net                                 sys/sys
sys/uvm                                 usr.bin/ctfconv
usr.bin/netstat                         usr.bin/openssl
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/npppd                          usr.sbin/ospf6ctl
usr.sbin/ospf6d                         usr.sbin/rebound
usr.sbin/rtadvd                         usr.sbin/snmpd
usr.sbin/unbound                        usr.sbin/vmd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/distrib

alpha

  ~ bsd.rd/Makefile                       ~ common/Makefile.inc
  ~ inst-common/Makefile.inc

  > always strip the ctf section from ramdisk kernels
  > discussed with deraadt@ mpi@
  > ok deraadt@ kettenis@ mpi@ (jasper@)

hppa

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > always strip the ctf section from ramdisk kernels
  > discussed with deraadt@ mpi@
  > ok deraadt@ kettenis@ mpi@ (jasper@)

ramdisk

  ~ Makefile

  > always strip the ctf section from ramdisk kernels
  > discussed with deraadt@ mpi@
  > ok deraadt@ kettenis@ mpi@ (jasper@)

sets

  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

sparc64

  ~ bsd.rd/Makefile

  > always strip the ctf section from ramdisk kernels
  > discussed with deraadt@ mpi@
  > ok deraadt@ kettenis@ mpi@ (jasper@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/etc

examples/bgpd.conf

  ~ examples/bgpd.conf

  > Add manpage update for new grouping feature '{from,to} {i,e}bgp'
  > OK phessler@ (job@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/lib

csu

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix dependency generation: pass ${DFLAGS} and -MF explicitly
  > problem noted by deraadt@
  > ok espie@ (guenther@)

libc

  ~ sys/Makefile.inc

  > Instead of hardcoding a partial dependency list for the syscall stub
  > objects,
  > calculate them as done for other objects (guenther@)

  ~ gen/getlogin.c                        ~ gen/rewinddir.c
  ~ stdlib/abort.c                        ~ stdlib/exit.c

  > Minimize #includes, particularly to avoid thread_private.h
  > ok tedu@ (guenther@)

libcrypto

  ~ opensslv.h

  > bump to 2.6.1 (bcook@)

libssl

  ~ bs_cbb.c

  > Clear the child pointer in CBB_cleanup(), so that we have fewer pointers
  > hanging around to potentially invalid address space.
  > Discussed with beck@ and doug@ (jsing@)

  ~ s3_lib.c                              ~ ssl_algs.c
  ~ ssl_both.c                            ~ ssl_cert.c
  ~ ssl_clnt.c                            ~ ssl_lib.c
  ~ ssl_locl.h                            ~ ssl_srvr.c
  ~ t1_lib.c

  > Remove support for DSS/DSA, since we removed the cipher suites a while
  > back.
  > ok guenther@ (jsing@)

  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_tmp_rsa_callback.3

  > Remove lots of outdated information found by jsing@.
  > OK jsing. (schwarze@)

  ~ man/Makefile                          ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_tmp_dh_callback.3
  ~ man/ssl.3                             + man/SSL_set_tmp_ecdh.3

  > New manual page SSL_set_tmp_ecdh(3) written from scratch.
  > Feedback and OK jsing@. (schwarze@)

  ~ man/Makefile                          ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list.3
  ~ man/SSL_set_tmp_ecdh.3                ~ man/ssl.3
  + man/SSL_CTX_set1_groups.3

  > Import the SSL_CTX_set1_groups(3) manual page from OpenSSL, deleting
  > the read accessors we don't have and fixing the prototypes - the
  > data type of each and every argument differs in the OpenSSL manuals.
  > Reference the new page from SSL_set_tmp_ecdh(3) as suggested by jsing@.
  > (schwarze@)

  ~ s3_lib.c                              ~ ssl_clnt.c
  ~ ssl_lib.c                             ~ ssl_locl.h
  ~ ssl_srvr.c                            ~ t1_lib.c
  ~ man/SSL_CTX_set_alpn_select_cb.3

  > Remove NPN support.
  > NPN was never standardised and the last draft expired in October 2012.
  > ALPN was standardised in July 2014 and has been supported in LibreSSL
  > since December 2014. NPN has also been removed from Chromium in May 2016.
  > TLS clients and servers that try to use/enable NPN will fail gracefully and
  > fallback to the default protocol, since it will essentially appear that the
  > otherside does not support NPN. At some point in the future we will
  > actually remove the NPN related symbols entirely.
  > ok bcook@ beck@ doug@ (jsing@)

  ~ ssl_tlsext.c                          ~ ssl_tlsext.h
  ~ t1_lib.c

  > Rewrite session ticket TLS extension handling using CBB/CBS and the new
  > extension framework.
  > ok jsing@ beck@ (doug@)

  ~ ssl_clnt.c                            ~ ssl_locl.h
  ~ ssl_srvr.c                            ~ ssl_tlsext.c
  ~ ssl_tlsext.h                          ~ t1_lib.c

  > Convert TLS signature algorithms extension handling to the new framework.
  > ok beck@ doug@ (jsing@)

  ~ ssl_tlsext.c                          ~ ssl_tlsext.h
  ~ t1_lib.c

  > Rewrite the TLS status request extension to use the new TLS extension
  > framework.
  > ok jsing@ (beck@)

libtls

  ~ man/tls_client.3

  > Document tls_reset(). (jsing@)

  ~ man/tls_config_set_protocols.3

  > Document tls_config_set_dheparams(). (jsing@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/regress

bin

  ~ ps/user.sh

  > Use the login name from id -p to compare with ps -o login.  This
  > makes the test pass when invoked by doas. (bluhm@)

lib

  ~ libssl/client/clienttest.c

  > Update the TLSv1.2 Client Hello messages, due to the removal of DSA
  > sigalgs. (jsing@)

  ~ libcrypto/bn/general/bntest.c

  > fix resource leaks, ok @guenther (bcook@)

  ~ libssl/tlsext/tlsexttest.c

  > errant whitespace (beck@)

  ~ libssl/ssl/ssltest.c                  ~ libssl/ssl/testssl

  > Remove NPN test coverage. (jsing@)

  ~ libssl/tlsext/tlsexttest.c

  > Rewrite session ticket TLS extension handling using CBB/CBS and the new
  > extension framework.
  > ok jsing@ beck@ (doug@)

  ~ libssl/tlsext/tlsexttest.c

  > Add regress coverage for the TLS signature algorithms extension. (jsing@)

  ~ libssl/tlsext/tlsexttest.c

  > Rewrite the TLS status request extension to use the new TLS extension
  > framework.
  > ok jsing@ (beck@)

usr.bin

  ~ doas/Makefile

  > If the user running doas regress is not in the wobj group, switch
  > to the build user.  This allows to run doas with a suitable user
  > and tests pass when started as root. (bluhm@)

usr.sbin

  ~ snmpd/snmpd.sh

  > snmpe runs as user _snmpd not _snmp. (rob@)

  ~ ifstated/ifstated

  > Use vether instead of physical interfaces for temporary carp creation.
  > Recommended by and discussed with many. (rob@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Hookup ifstated and snmpd regress. Discussed with benno@ and bluhm@.
  > Ok benno@ (rob@)

  ~ ifstated/ifstated                     ~ ifstated/statemachine

  > Use obj directory instead of a handcrafted working directory.
  > Pointers from tb@ (rob@)

  ~ ifstated/Makefile

  > Forgot to commit updated Makefile for regress test changes using obj
  > directory. (rob@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sbin

dhclient

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ privsep.c
  ~ privsep.h

  > Stop trying to outfox the routing table
  > by labelling dhclient routes. Just use
  > the route(8) logic when flushing routes.
  > ok benno@ claudio@ (krw@)

  ~ dhcpd.h                               ~ dispatch.c

  > sig_atomic_t is not (necessarily) an int. Use
  > SIG_ATOMIC_MAX for INTERNALSIG instead of
  > INT_MAX. (krw@)

pflogd

  ~ privsep.c

  > Make not yet implemented pledges more visible in grep output.
  > input benno, deraadt, tedu
  > also standardize on #if 0 since it makes tedu's editor vomit.
  > OK benno, pirofti on a previous version (florian@)

slaacd

  ~ frontend.c

  > When read(2)'ing from the routing socket only one message is returned.
  > Clue provided by jca and claudio.
  > OK jca (florian@)

  ~ slaacd.c

  > Make not yet implemented pledges more visible in grep output.
  > input benno, deraadt, tedu
  > also standardize on #if 0 since it makes tedu's editor vomit.
  > OK benno, pirofti on a previous version (florian@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/share

man

  ~ man9/rwlock.9

  > Add rw_assert_anylock(), for assering you have it either read or write
  > locked
  > ok tedu@ mpi@ (guenther@)

mk

  ~ bsd.dep.mk

  > Let DFLAGS been added to by the per-directory Makefile
  > ok espie@ (guenther@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ Makefile.alpha

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/amd64/amd64

  ~ vmm.c

  > vmm: handle IA32_MISC_ENABLE MSR. Bits set in this MSR can result in
  > some feature flags in CPUID being set or cleared.
  > ok pd (mlarkin@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ Makefile.amd64

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/amd64/include

  ~ specialreg.h

  > add some extra comments that got left out of the previous IA32_MISC_ENABLE
  > MSR commits (mlarkin@)

  ~ vmmvar.h

  > vmm: handle IA32_MISC_ENABLE MSR. Bits set in this MSR can result in
  > some feature flags in CPUID being set or cleared.
  > ok pd (mlarkin@)

arch/arm/arm

  ~ arm32_machdep.c

  > remove apmwarn sysctl which is not used (tedu@)

arch/arm/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > remove apmwarn sysctl which is not used (tedu@)

arch/arm64/arm64

  ~ vm_machdep.c

  > Clear pcb_fpcpu of the child upon fork.  Not clearing it is probably not
  > a critical issue as the pointer back to the proc in the struct cpu_info
  > won't match, but it is better to avoid dangling pointers like this.
  > ok patrick@, drahn@ (kettenis@)

arch/arm64/conf

  ~ Makefile.arm64

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/armv7/conf

  ~ Makefile.armv7

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ Makefile.hppa

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ Makefile.i386

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ specialreg.h

  > add some extra comments that got left out of the previous IA32_MISC_ENABLE
  > MSR commits (mlarkin@)

arch/landisk/conf

  ~ Makefile.landisk

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/loongson/conf

  ~ Makefile.loongson

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/loongson/include

  + reloc.h

  > Add a dummy (for now) <machine/reloc.h> for mips64 to fix build.
  > OK guenther@ (visa@)

arch/luna88k/conf

  ~ Makefile.luna88k

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.macppc

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/mips64/include

  + reloc.h

  > Add a dummy (for now) <machine/reloc.h> for mips64 to fix build.
  > OK guenther@ (visa@)

arch/octeon/conf

  ~ Makefile.octeon

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/octeon/include

  + reloc.h

  > Add a dummy (for now) <machine/reloc.h> for mips64 to fix build.
  > OK guenther@ (visa@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ Makefile.sgi

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/sgi/include

  + reloc.h

  > Add a dummy (for now) <machine/reloc.h> for mips64 to fix build.
  > OK guenther@ (visa@)

arch/socppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.socppc

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ Makefile.sparc64

  > Use ctfstrip(1) by default to strip kernels.
  > ok deraadt@, jasper@ (mpi@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpithinkpad.c

  > ignore unknown/boring events by default, which modern thinkpads have
  > a lot of.
  > put the spam behind an ACPITHINKPAD_DEBUG define which can be used
  > when adding support for actually useful buttons.
  > previous version ok deraadt, phessler, and kettenis (jcs@)

dev/fdt

  ~ xhci_fdt.c

  > Improve snps,dwc3 support.  Enough to make the USB3 controller on the
  > rk3399-firefly work in USB2 mode.
  > ok patrick@ (kettenis@)

  ~ xhci_fdt.c

  > Set vendor to "Generic" like we do for ehci@fdt. (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ rt2661.c

  > Fix Coverity CID 1453237: With rt2661 chips ral(4) was writing some stack
  > memory garbage to the hardware while setting up beacon transmission.
  > The driver left some fields of a struct rt2661_tx_desc on stack
  > uninitialized.
  > Zero out the entire struct before using it.
  > ok mpi@ (stsp@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_iwnreg.h

  > In iwn(4), fix CID 1199266 "Missing comma in a string array"; only affects
  > fatal firmware error debug output. (stsp@)

  ~ if_iwm.c

  > Fix Coverity CID 1453280:
  > iwm(4) firmware could cause an out of bounds read of the ic->ic_channels
  > array by lying about the channel a frame was received on. This array index
  > is now properly bounds-checked. Not an errata-worthy fix, since the
  > firmware
  > has full DMA access anyway.
  > While here, I noticed another problem: Stop assigning a firmware-derived
  > value
  > to ni->ni_chan. The Rx interrupt handler has no business tweaking that
  > pointer.
  > ok mpi@ (stsp@)

  ~ drm/radeon/si.c

  > Fix copy/paste error, CID 1453558.
  > ok kettenis@ (mpi@)

  ~ if_iwm.c

  > Prevent a NULL pointer deref in iwm(4) which I have seen during testing.
  > iwm_stop() sets the phy context pointer in the ic_bss node to NULL.
  > If iwm_stop() runs in parallel to the newstate task, the newstate task can
  > dereference this pointer in iwn_update_quotas() or iwm_binding_cmd().
  > So check the pointer for NULL before derefencing.
  > This is a quick and dirty workaround.
  > A proper fix for such task races is still pending. (stsp@)

  ~ drm/drm_linux.h

  > Always provide _mtx_* APIs, the use those to simplify the WITNESS wrappers
  > elsewhere
  > ok visa@ kettenis@ (guenther@)

  ~ if_em_hw.c                            ~ if_em_hw.h

  > em: Disable ultra-low-power mode on boot
  > With i219V, it sometimes happens that em fails to attach with this error:
  > em0: Hardware Initialization Failed
  > em0: Unable to initialize the hardware
  > This happens always if booting native Windows 10 first and then rebooting
  > into
  > openbsd without switching the laptop off. But it has also been seen in
  > other
  > cases.
  > This change ports the e1000_disable_ulp_lpt_lp() logic from the FreeBSD
  > driver
  > to disable ultra-low-power (ULP) mode.  This seems to fix the problem in
  > many
  > (but not all) cases.
  > The code has been merged in a way to make the diff from FreeBSD minimal.
  > For
  > example, the SWFW register is called H2ME on newer chips, so a new define
  > is
  > introduced. Also, the em_toggle_lanphypc_pch_lpt() function is left as
  > separate
  > function even if only used in one place at the moment.
  > ok tom@
  > "commit it" deraadt@ (sf@)

  ~ if_iwm.c                              ~ if_iwmvar.h

  > In iwm(4), instead of scheduling a task which calls ieee80211_end_scan(),
  > call ieee80211_end_scan() directly from interrupt context.
  > This extra task was already part of the original driver code from 2015 (but
  > with a workq instead of a task). Back then, the driver had to run two
  > separate
  > scan commands in succession, for 2 GHz and then 5 GHz. Which is why a task
  > was used, since sending another command requires a sleepable context.
  > Nowadays, with our current firmware, a single scan command is sufficient
  > so there is no code path which needs to sleep when the scan ends.
  > ok mpi@ (stsp@)

  ~ drm/drm_irq.c                         ~ drm/drm_linux.h

  > Provide a stub implementation for request_irq() and free_irq().
  > Fix Coverity CID 1453484 and reduce diff with Linux.
  > ok kettenis@ (mpi@)

  ~ if_iwm.c

  > Fix iwm(4) channel reporting, broken by my unrelated tweak during commit of
  > my CID 1453280 fix (r1.205). Some APs were showing up on the wrong channel.
  > Problem reported by & ok mpi@ (stsp@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_urtwn.c

  > Fix Coverity CID 1452915: urtwn(4) would use an uninitialized array index
  > if a hypothetical and malicious USB device reports no Rx endpoints.
  > ok mpi@ (stsp@)

kern

  ~ syscalls.master                       ~ kern_ktrace.c

  > add a fktrace syscall that takes a file descriptor instead of a name.
  > libc and man page parts to come.
  > ok guenther (tedu@)

  ~ init_sysent.c                         ~ syscalls.c

  > regen (tedu@)

  ~ subr_witness.c

  > Silence clang warnings: remove unused variables and s/%hx/%x/g
  > ok mpi@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

  ~ kern_rwlock.c

  > Add rw_assert_anylock(), for assering you have it either read or write
  > locked
  > ok tedu@ mpi@ (guenther@)

net

  ~ if_pppx.c                             ~ if.c
  ~ if_pflow.c

  > Use the NET_LOCK() macro instead of handrolling it.
  > Tested by Hrvoje Popovski. (mpi@)

sys

  ~ syscall.h                             ~ syscallargs.h

  > regen (tedu@)

  ~ mutex.h

  > Always provide _mtx_* APIs, the use those to simplify the WITNESS wrappers
  > elsewhere
  > ok visa@ kettenis@ (guenther@)

  ~ rwlock.h

  > Add rw_assert_anylock(), for assering you have it either read or write
  > locked
  > ok tedu@ mpi@ (guenther@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_map.c

  > In the locking wrappers for &map->lock and &map->mtx, pass through
  > file+line
  > when WITNESS is enabled
  > ok visa@ kettenis@ (guenther@)

  ~ uvm_vnode.c

  > Use the NET_LOCK() macro instead of handrolling it.
  > Tested by Hrvoje Popovski. (mpi@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 08/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin

ctfconv

  ~ ctfstrip

  > fallback to strip(1) in case ctfconv(1) couldn't handle the file (i.e. when
  > the input file lacks useful debug sections).
  > adjust option handling accordingly to pass any flags not handled by
  > ctfstrip(1) down to strip(1).
  > help and ok mpi@ tb@ (jasper@)

  ~ ctfconv.1                             ~ ctfconv.c

  > tweak usage
  > prompted by and ok jmc@ (jasper@)

  ~ ctfstrip

  > make this properly portable:
  > - keep track of the argument inside the for loop to determine INFILE
  > - replace the builtin [[ with [ and adjust the tests
  > - use echo instead of the print builtin
  > from tb@ (jasper@)

  ~ ctfconv.1

  > zap trailing whitespace (sorry - failed to spot in previous); (jmc@)

  ~ ctfconv.1

  > ouch - failed to spot typo in previous too, even though my spell checker
  > was doing one! (jmc@)

netstat

  ~ inet.c                                ~ main.c
  ~ netstat.1                             ~ netstat.h

  > add option -l to show only listening sockets (for tcp)
  > feedback and ok awhile ago bluhm@ job@ (benno@)

openssl

  ~ apps.c                                ~ s_cb.c
  ~ s_client.c                            ~ s_server.c

  > Remove NPN support - the -nextprotoneg options now become no-ops.
  > ok bcook@ beck@ doug@ (jsing@)

ssh

  ~ sshkey.c

  > Switch from aes256-cbc to aes256-ctr for encrypting new-style
  > private keys. The latter having the advantage of being supported
  > for no-OpenSSL builds; bz#2754 ok markus@ (djm@)

  ~ ssh.c

  > make "--" before the hostname terminate command-line option processing
  > completely; previous behaviour would not prevent further options
  > appearing after the hostname (ssh has a supported options after the
  > hostname for >20 years, so that's too late to change).
  > ok deraadt@ (djm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 09/09 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.sbin

bgpd

  ~ bgpd.c

  > Make not yet implemented pledges more visible in grep output.
  > input benno, deraadt, tedu
  > also standardize on #if 0 since it makes tedu's editor vomit.
  > OK benno, pirofti on a previous version (florian@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ parse.y
  ~ printconf.c                           ~ rde_filter.c

  > allow filter rules to be written that affect ibgp or ebgp neighbors
  > discussed with henning@
  > OK claudio@, benno@, job@ (phessler@)

  ~ bgpd.conf.5

  > Add manpage update for new grouping feature '{from,to} {i,e}bgp'
  > OK phessler@ (job@)

npppd

  ~ npppd/npppd.c                         ~ npppd/npppd.conf.5
  ~ npppd/npppd.h                         ~ npppd/npppd_local.h
  ~ npppd/parse.y                         ~ npppd/ppp.h

  > add a new option to set limits on max-sessions each IPCP.
  > It can set limits on different max-sessions if there're using several
  > protocols
  > such as PPPoE and L2TP/IPsec.
  > ok yasuoka@ (goda@)

ospf6ctl

  ~ ospf6ctl.c

  > fix the else case (i.e. LSA_IS_SCOPE_AS) where header could remain
  > uninitialized. found by clang.
  > ok claudio@ (benno@)

ospf6d

  ~ control.c                             ~ log.c
  ~ log.h                                 ~ ospf6d.c
  ~ ospf6d.h                              ~ ospfe.c
  ~ rde.c

  > bring ospf6d's log.c in sync with ospfd and bgpd
  > ok florian@ claudio@ (benno@)

rebound

  ~ rebound.c

  > stop pretending that qnames are always strings. treat everything as a
  > dname always. (tedu@)

rtadvd

  ~ if.c                                  ~ rtadvd.c

  > No need to constantly re-open a socket. Just open it up front and keep
  > it around.
  > OK jca (florian@)

snmpd

  ~ snmpd.c                               ~ snmpe.c
  ~ traphandler.c

  > Initial pledge for snmpd. snmpe remains unpledged. Regression tests pass.
  > Ok benno@, jca@. (rob@)

  ~ snmpe.c

  > Make not yet implemented pledges more visible in grep output.
  > input benno, deraadt, tedu
  > also standardize on #if 0 since it makes tedu's editor vomit.
  > OK benno, pirofti on a previous version (florian@)

unbound

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper                  ~ Makefile.in
  ~ ac_pkg_swig.m4                        ~ acx_python.m4
  ~ config.h.in                           ~ configure
  ~ configure.ac                          ~ cachedb/cachedb.c
  ~ daemon/daemon.c                       ~ daemon/daemon.h
  ~ daemon/remote.c                       ~ daemon/stats.c
  ~ daemon/stats.h                        ~ daemon/worker.c
  ~ daemon/worker.h                       ~ dns64/dns64.c
  ~ doc/Changelog                         ~ doc/README
  ~ doc/example.conf.in                   ~ doc/libunbound.3.in
  ~ doc/unbound-anchor.8.in               ~ doc/unbound-checkconf.8.in
  ~ doc/unbound-control.8.in              ~ doc/unbound-host.1.in
  ~ doc/unbound.8.in                      ~ doc/unbound.conf.5.in
  ~ iterator/iter_hints.c                 ~ iterator/iterator.c
  ~ libunbound/libunbound.c               ~ libunbound/unbound.h
  ~ services/listen_dnsport.c             ~ services/listen_dnsport.h
  ~ services/localzone.c                  ~ services/localzone.h
  ~ services/mesh.c                       ~ services/mesh.h
  ~ services/modstack.c                   ~ services/modstack.h
  ~ services/outside_network.c            ~ services/view.c
  ~ services/view.h                       ~ services/cache/dns.c
  ~ services/cache/dns.h                  ~ services/cache/infra.c
  ~ services/cache/infra.h                ~ sldns/keyraw.c
  ~ sldns/keyraw.h                        ~ sldns/parse.c
  ~ sldns/rrdef.c                         ~ sldns/rrdef.h
  ~ sldns/sbuffer.c                       ~ sldns/sbuffer.h
  ~ sldns/str2wire.c                      ~ sldns/str2wire.h
  ~ sldns/wire2str.c                      ~ sldns/wire2str.h
  ~ smallapp/unbound-anchor.c             ~ smallapp/unbound-checkconf.c
  ~ smallapp/unbound-control.c            ~ util/config_file.c
  ~ util/config_file.h                    ~ util/configlexer.lex
  ~ util/configparser.y                   ~ util/fptr_wlist.c
  ~ util/fptr_wlist.h                     ~ util/iana_ports.inc
  ~ util/log.c                            ~ util/module.c
  ~ util/module.h                         ~ util/netevent.c
  ~ util/netevent.h                       ~ util/timehist.c
  ~ util/timehist.h                       ~ util/data/msgencode.c
  ~ util/data/msgparse.c                  ~ util/data/msgreply.c
  ~ util/data/msgreply.h                  ~ util/data/packed_rrset.h
  ~ util/storage/lruhash.c                ~ util/storage/lruhash.h
  ~ validator/val_anchor.c                ~ validator/val_anchor.h
  ~ validator/val_secalgo.c               ~ validator/val_sigcrypt.c
  ~ validator/val_utils.c                 ~ validator/val_utils.h
  ~ validator/validator.c                 ~ validator/validator.h
  + dnscrypt/cert.h                       + dnscrypt/dnscrypt.c
  + dnscrypt/dnscrypt.h                   + dnscrypt/dnscrypt.m4
  + dnscrypt/dnscrypt_config.h.in         + edns-subnet/addrtree.c
  + edns-subnet/addrtree.h                + edns-subnet/edns-subnet.c
  + edns-subnet/edns-subnet.h             + edns-subnet/subnet-whitelist.c
  + edns-subnet/subnet-whitelist.h        + edns-subnet/subnetmod.c
  + edns-subnet/subnetmod.h               + ipsecmod/ipsecmod-whitelist.c
  + ipsecmod/ipsecmod-whitelist.h         + ipsecmod/ipsecmod.c
  + ipsecmod/ipsecmod.h                   + respip/respip.c
  + respip/respip.h                       + services/authzone.c
  + services/authzone.h                   + util/shm_side/shm_main.c
  + util/shm_side/shm_main.h

  > update to unbound 1.6.4, ok florian@ (sthen@)

vmd

  ~ virtio.h