OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2017-08-12

emulators/dgen-sdl                      games/supertux
graphics/png                            graphics/pqiv
net/haproxy                             net/py-cares
security/rhash                          sysutils
sysutils/memtest86+                     sysutils/tarsnapper
www/luakit

== emulators ========================================================= 01/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

dgen-sdl

  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-mz80_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-star_Makefile_in

  > fix with newer nasm on i386, from Brad (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 02/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/games

supertux

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt

  > Fix CMakeLists.txt, so we can drop USE_NINJA=No (dcoppa@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/graphics

png

  ~ patches/patch-libpng_pc_in

  > Maintenance update to 1.6.31.  This adds eXIf chunk support. (naddy@)

pqiv

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-lib_thumbnailcache_c

  > Sync with what's been committed upstream (danj@)

== net =============================================================== 04/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/net

haproxy

  - patches/patch-Makefile                ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-doc_haproxy_1
  ~ patches/patch-src_ssl_sock_c

  > Update to haproxy-1.7.8
  > This moves the port to the latest stable branch. Thanks to Bernard Spil
  > for patching haproxy to make it work with libressl and pointing it to me!
  > OK gonzalo@ (danj@)

py-cares

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to py-cares-2.3.0 (danj@)

== security ========================================================== 05/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/security

rhash

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-tests_test_rhash_sh

  > Fix tests script so it doesn't need ggrep anymore (dcoppa@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/07 ==

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/sysutils

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > + tarsnapper (danj@)

memtest86+

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > Revert most of my recent CFLAGS changes
  > test.c doesn't build with clang and -O2, so keep using -Os for it, and
  > respect CFLAGS only for other files. (jca@)

  + patches/patch-io_h                    + patches/patch-main_c

  > Make this palatable to clang: fix inlines, hack for computed goto.
  > Nota bene: The resulting memtest binary is still broken.
  > ok jca@ (naddy@)

tarsnapper

  + patches/patch-setup_py
  + patches/patch-tarsnapper_egg-info_requires_txt

  > New import:
  >     Import tarsnapper-0.4.0 from Michael Reed, tweaks from jca@ and myself

  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www

luakit

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-config_globals_lua