Good news everyone! I just uploaded the artifacts for the tag of our
latest release to a Maven staging repository. Before I push it to Maven
Central I would be glad if some of you could test it.

The staging repository only contains the artifacts of the release and
needs to be added manually to your build system. For Maven you can add
something like this to your settings.xml:

 <profiles>
    <profile>
        <id>odfstage</id>
    <activation>
        <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
    </activation>
      <repositories>
        <repository>
      <id>staged-releases</id>

<url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheodftoolkit-1003/</url>
       </repository>
      </repositories>
   </profile>
  </profiles>

Don't forget to remove it afterwards.

Or for Gradle in your build.gradle:

repositories {
    maven {
        url
"https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheodftoolkit-1003/";
    }
    mavenCentral()
}

I tested with a small project that uses the simple API as well as odfdom
with a Gradle build and everything seems to be ok.

Thanks for your help!
Florian

--
Florian Hopf