Hi Damjan,

Great to hear your interest, especially in times when we are in need of
fresh committers blood :)

My personal sorry for the delay. I reviewed and pushed the first one, but
for the others my summer vacation took me away..
If no one is looking into it over the week-end, I will do next week.
Even if you are committer we should try to review each other patches,
shouldn't we?

Have a nice week-end,
Svante