Hello odf users,

I would like to ask you to test the latest sources with your environment as
there had been several updates.

While working on the patch for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-413
over the holiday season, I have started to add several other fixes to it, I
like to mention:

   1. The main fix of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-413
   The representation of the ODF manifest.xml was held twice at
   run-time. Once as DOM tree and the children of the root element (file
   entries) as well within a hash map for fast access. Those two instances
   were once not in synch. Fixed this.
   2. There was one fix missing for applying the same solution of
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-396.
   Fix now applied at ..pkg.OdfElement method public Node cloneNode(boolean
   deep) another differentiation of attribute with and without namespace was
   missing.
   3. When building under Ubuntu, I had to update the
   multi-schema-validator implementation in the pom.xml as the prior was no
   longer able to be downloaded.
   4. As I often work offline, I have enabled the offline build without
   Internet by adding the missing ODF schema
   5. To be able to run/debug only one test from the context menu in
   Netbeans, I had to update the version of the maven-wagon in the pom.xml of
   various projects.
   6. In addition many fixes for the OdfPackage class based on my prior
   work on the fork of Open-XChange were added. Sorry, it was too time
   consuming to split those in a clean way into separate patches, while
   working at the solution and stumbling over and over again of a small
   problem with an easy solution:
      1. Splitting Exception into IOException and SAXException
      2. Applying JDK 5 Generics several times
      3. Removing potential vulnerability: see
      https://www.owasp.org/index.php/XML_External_Entity_%28XXE%29_Processing
      4. Several minor fixes..
   7. Finally, I am sorry there is quite some line changing noise due to an
   accidentally used format function of my Netbeans IDE, which seems to use a
   different format algorithm to the one being used in Eclipse. Does anybody
   have a solution to this format problem? Shall we use a Maven plugin for
   this automatically normalizing the source code during build time?

The build of the patch was tested under Ubuntu and Windows10.

Best regards,
Svante