Hi Quim

Thank you for the proposition. We have meanwhile released the v1.1 and
the app has proven to "do the job". So, this is definitely a good idea.
I have myself pretty tight resources but have made a call on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KiwixOffline/status/650697497451606017

Hopefully someone will be volunteer for this task.

Regards
Emmanuel