Hi

The whole Kiwix team is proud to announce the first release of Kiwix JS
for Windows (mobile) devices. It is available in the Microsoft app
store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/kiwix-js/9p8slz4j979j

Kiwix JS for Windows runs on all recent Windows OSes but is in
particular thought for Windows Mobile and all Windows based mobile users
for whom we had so far no solution.

The app has been developed in the last 6 months based on the Kiwix JS
code base already used in Kiwix Firefox and Chrome Web extensions. It is
not fully featured like Kiwix for Android or iOS and is a bit slower...
but it is still really easy to use and can read all ZIM files.

We really hope it will find its public and that we will be supported
with feedbacks.

Regards
Emmanuel

--