Hi again!

The student group has finished the first iteration of their prototype:
https://tools.wmflabs.org/zimmerbot/

They're planning to continue this into next semester with stronger
guidance... this first version was built off of the requirements here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers/Offline/Content_curation

With that in mind, please add your feedback to:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:New_Readers/Offline/Content_curation

Our thinking at this point is that they're working on a robust prototype to
compile a list of links, but we're not sure at the Foundation if we'll be
able to invest beyond that. I'd love to find ways to collaborate to make
this as useful as possible to you folks - like an integration with
mwoffliner to create ZIM files :)

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Anne

--
*Anne Gomez* // Senior Program Manager, New Readers
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_Readers>
Pronouns: she/her