Hi everyone,

I see that Wikimedia Deutschland is running an advent calendar on knowledge
equity (ie access to knowledge for, you know, people without access).[1]

They have a couple of stories lined up already on famously sidelined places
like Norway and Taiwan. I'd expect most of the 20+ others to be written up
already, yet to my knowlege they haven't reached out to Kiwix so we could point
them to people doing deployments in Africa, India, South America, US & European
prisons und so weiter.

By the look of it they seem very much focused on people building knowledge
rather than distributing it, and I can see a couple of good reasons for that.
But I'm still half hoping that they did, in fact, reach out to someone else on
this list and that offline access will be mentioned somehow. Can anyone confirm
they spoke with our German friends?

Cheers,
Stephane

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_Equity_Calendar