Hi Joseph,

First of all, you may want to get that caps-lock issue fixed.

Then I can only refer you to what Emmanuel wrote a few days ago
https://twitter.com/KiwixOffline/status/1199190618989355010
<https://twitter.com/KiwixOffline/status/1199190618989355010>

(TL;DR: it’s hard; we’re working on it and it’s priority; if you are good at
Typescript feel free to help[1]; in the meantime we have a top50k article
selection released that should cover most everyday needs).

Stephane

[1] https://github.com/openzim/mwoffliner/issues/996