"online discussions" about the  beginning of something called an implementation
phase.

Flo

Le 10/06/2020 à 20:21, Peter Southwood a écrit :
Surely it would be easier to just say what they mean?
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Offline-l [mailto:offline-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of
Federico Leva (Nemo)
Sent: 10 June 2020 20:13
To: Using Wikimedia projects and MediaWiki offline; Florence Devouard
Subject: Re: [Offline-l] Fwd: Movement Strategy: transition to implementation
begins

Florence Devouard, 10/06/20 20:44:
The team is looking for a set of diverse people to prepare the virtual
transition discussions.
I was initially confused by the terminology. Does that mean discussions
on a virtual transition (what's that?) or virtual (?) discussions on a
transition? It seems they just mean "online discussions" about the
beginning of something called an implementation phase.

Federico