Promoting someone else initiatives here... which might be of interest to you

From Joris Darlington

    We're thrilled to announce that all recorded sessions from the Wikimedia Tech Safari Program are now uploaded to the program's schedule and documentation pages!

    Thank you for your patience as we processed the recordings. We also want to express our sincere gratitude for your participation and contributions to a fantastic program.

    You can find the recordings listed alongside the speaker information, community links, and source code details for each session.

Schedule : https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Tech_Safari_Program/Schedule

Documentation : https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Tech_Safari_Program/Documentation

Flo/Anthere