Hi

I get the following error when authorizing with gmail. The strange thing
is that the sync works afterwards anyway. Any suggestions?

,----
| XOAUTH2 authentication failed: AUTHENTICATE command error: BAD ['Client
aborted AUTHENTICATE command. 24mb158715449edv']. Data: DKIJ2 AUTHENTICATE
XOAUTH2
| XOAUTH2 authentication failed: AUTHENTICATE command error: BAD ['Client
aborted AUTHENTICATE command. i20mb364599303ede']. Data: CGCN2 AUTHENTICATE
XOAUTH2
| XOAUTH2 authentication failed: AUTHENTICATE command error: BAD ['Client
aborted AUTHENTICATE command. o13mb189629961edo']. Data: NCJO2 AUTHENTICATE
XOAUTH2
`----

Thanks

Rainer