Hi denkenz,

thanks for the reply. I was not sure about the voice call features of
the modem. Now when I searched the answer I found out that the modem
does not in fact support voice calls.

I did not realize this at first, because ofono offered the possibility
for voice calls (loaded for example the VoiceCallManager interface). For
SMS ofonod says

ofonod[7906]: SMS not supported by this modem.  If this is in error
please submit patches to support this hardware

however the modem has a support for SMS, which I also tested with the
windows drivers that were delivered with the modem.

Maybe there could be similar "not supported" feature for the voice call
plugins?

Regards,
Marko