Hi all,
        If some unsupported AT command is issued, different modem may have
their own response. Now at my hand is a Huawei modem (EM770W), and it returns
"COMMAND NOT SUPPORT". In my case, this modem doesn't support "AT+CGAUTO=0" in
atmodem/gprs.c. Current oFono will hang there for it's not a valid return.
        We may have some quirk to handle this problem, the same way as current
code in network-registration.c with CALYPSO. But I wonder if it's better to add
the response string into "terminator table", so that we don't need this kind of
quirk here and there. I'm not sure if this is the better/best way to handle
this problem. After all, the table may become larger and larger is more and
more specific terminator like this are added.
        Comments are welcome!

Regards,
-Yang