Hi Pekka,

> However, then powering modem down, there are problems. The N900 modem
> control needs to make difference between the state where the modem is
> no more useful and the safe-to-exit state when the power off request
> has been completed, modem has flushed its state to flash and given
> some time to safely turn off the SIM card.

So if I understand correctly, you are saying that once the powered=off request
has been sent down to the modem, no other requests are valid.  In other words,
oFono's current implementation does not remove the atoms until powered=off
request succeeds (which might result in those atoms attempting operations),
which is wrong.

Right?

> Also, if an another SetProperty("Powered") call is made while the
> driver is powering the modem on or off, the change is ignored. It
> seems to me that we need more fine grained power control than just the
> current boolean in the core, too.

We reply with the busy error, you're correct.  However, I don't really see
anything better we can do here, do you have any suggestions?

Regards,
-Denis