Hi Andrew,

andrzej zaborowski wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I have a minimal GUI client that I recently started using for testing
> some new ofono features, and thought that others might want to use
> something like that too.  It currently only supports Voicecall atom
> (two-party calls only), voicemail, PIN entry and Sim Toolkit menus.
> Adding new atoms is fairly easy, for example adding the menus only
> took about an hour.  It's a little rough as it's a quick development
> (for example error handling is poor).
> 
> git clone http://openstreetmap.pl/balrog/webfono.git
> 
> The program is browser based (in javascript) and needs a tiny http
> server running, the server is a 10kb python script excuted with
> ./gateway.py (depends on python3, glib and dbus bindings installed).
> The javascript part is only tested in Firefox.  It can run remotely
> but probably makes most sense on localhost or on ethernet.  If
> anything goes wrong, you can always hit Refresh (F5) and it should go
> back to a sane state. 
> 
> The sim toolkit support needs the patches I just sent, I tested it
> with the mbmmodem plugin, and three different SIMs (not only a certain
> AU vodafone card, also a local Polish one) and navigating the menu
> seems very stable, I can even go into "My Vodafone" and hit "STK
> version" and the sim gives some info about itself.
> (http://openstreetmap.pl/balrog/ofono-screen-stk0.png
> http://openstreetmap.pl/balrog/ofono-screen-stk1.png)

The GUI client looks awesome! I really like it. :-)

> Regards
> _______________________________________________
> ofono mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.ofono.org/listinfo/ofono


Regards,
Zhenhua

_______________________________________________
ofono mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ofono.org/listinfo/ofono
  • Demo client andrzej zaborowski
    • RE: Demo client Zhang, Zhenhua

Reply via email to