Hi Marcel,

Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi Zhenhua,
> 
>> Change static IP netmask to 255.255.255.255.
>> ---
>>  drivers/mbmmodem/gprs-context.c |    2 +-
>>  1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)
>> 
>> diff --git a/drivers/mbmmodem/gprs-context.c
> b/drivers/mbmmodem/gprs-context.c
>> index cca5087..2d0e4e2 100644
>> --- a/drivers/mbmmodem/gprs-context.c
>> +++ b/drivers/mbmmodem/gprs-context.c
>> @@ -48,7 +48,7 @@
>> 
>>  #define MAX_DNS 5
>> 
>> -#define STATIC_IP_NETMASK "255.255.255.248"
>> +#define STATIC_IP_NETMASK "255.255.255.255"
>> 
>>  static const char *none_prefix[] = { NULL };
>>  static const char *e2ipcfg_prefix[] = { "*E2IPCFG:", NULL };
> 
> did you see a problem with this or why do you propose this change. The
> old f35xx gives this netmask back when using DHCP. What does the f36xx
> and later return when using DHCP?

I tested f3607gw again and found the netmask 255.255.255.248. Originally, I 
thought it should be consistent with atmodem netmask value. Why the netmask is 
xx.248 instead of xx.255? If I use wvdial to dial GPRS on f3607gw, the netmask 
is 255.255.255.255 from ifconfig output.
 
> Regards
> 
> Marcel
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> ofono mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.ofono.org/listinfo/ofono



Regards,
Zhenhua

_______________________________________________
ofono mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.ofono.org/listinfo/ofono

Reply via email to