Hi Zheng,

quick reminder that it is NOT okay to do top posting. Please use proper
mailing list netiquette. Top posting emails will be otherwise ignored in
the future.

> OK, Thank you. We are going to buy Huawei ET128 to use oFono in the
> TD-SCDMA environment n China. I will share some info to discuss with
> everyone later.OK, Thank you. We are going to buy Huawei ET128 to use
> oFono in the TD-SCDMA environment n China. I will share some info to
> discuss with everyone later.

If this is for pure data connections, then the modifications to support
CDMA should be limited. And maybe can be done quickly. If we are talking
about full blown CDMA support, that is a different story. Not sure if
the ET128 is actually voice capable or not.

Regards

Marcel