Hi Lily,

same rules for you than for everybody else. No top posting allowed on
this mailing list. Please follow proper mailing list netiquette here.

>   I have question about "The default SMS driver programs the modem to report
> SMS PDUs directly to the core". I want to know how to deal with the received
> sms by ofono core? Where to save the sms?

Inside oFono the SMS are delivered via the history abstraction. So you
need a history plugin that decides about the actual storage of the SMS
on your system. This is platform dependent.

Regards

Marcel