Hi Pekka,

> Allow use of SMS atom in online and offline states.  The messages are
> queued but not sent in offline mode. Errors occurring when an SMS is
> being sent while transition from online to offline are handled
> gracefully.

do we really want this? How is this suppose to work from the user
experience. I think just failing SendMessage with a proper error is a
more clear indication.

I had a quick test with my iPhone and it warns me about being in offline
mode and then sending just fails. And I have to manually trigger of
sending the message again.

So I am bit concerned about blindly spooling messages when in offline
mode.

Regards

Marcel