Hi Denis,

No, you don't.  You are confusing gprs atom and the gprs-context atom.
> Grep for VENDOR in drivers/atmodem/gprs-context.c if you do not believe
> me.  There is no vendor specific code in the atmodem gprs-context driver.

Yes, my bad, I misunderstood the program flow...
So, is huawei_post_online() in plugins/huawei.c the right place to pass the
vendor ID while calling to ofono_gprs_create()?

Together with the patch to fix parsing of unquoted CGREG, now I can get the
CGREG status correctly from the Huawei modem.  :)  Thanks!

Best Regards,
Tonny