Hi Marcel.

>> +
>> +/* ResetState requests resending of StateChange. */
>> +#define MID_RESEND_STATE     "ResendState"
>
> This is a bad D-Bus API btw. Using a D-Bus method to trigger signal
> sending. You will wake up any listener for that signal. What is wrong
> with just having a GetState?

My problem is that I need to get the path, or modem serial-number if
you like, to the
modem(s). As I don't know the start order I have to query the state at startup.
So this will happens only once. The simples way for me to get the path is
to send "ResendState" to path "/". This will then send the state info
for all modem
paths.

I don't think I have the path them available at connect...
If you have any other ideas of how to query the modem instances I'm all ears?

The other is feedback makes sens to me ;-)
Thanks for review and feedback.

Regards,
Sjur