Hi Denis,

On 01/11/2011 05:16 PM, Denis Kenzior wrote:
Hi Jarko,

So quickly looking at 22.082, for example 1.6.82.2:

"If Call forwarding on mobile subscriber busy is active, activation of
Call forwarding unconditional will be accepted. Call forwarding on
mobile subscriber busy will be quiescent during the active period of
Call forwarding unconditional.  If Call forwarding unconditional is
subsequently deactivated, Call forwarding on mobile subscriber busy
becomes operative again (unless the interaction with another
supplementary service requests that it remains quiescent)."

To me it sounds like oFono is doing exactly the right thing.  Are you
sure your modem is behaving properly?

Regards,
-Denis

It seems that I explained this poorly. So modem is behaving as you quoted but ofono is not. I can for example get ofono in a state where ofono replies that no CF is active even though one of them is.

e.g. when I do following:
./list-modems
./test-ussd '**61*+358401234567*11#'
./list-modems
./test-ussd '**21*+358401234567*11#'
./list-modems
Now ofono claims that both are active
./test-ussd '*#002#'
./list-modems
Now ofono correctly states that only VoiceUnconditional is active
./test-ussd '##21#'
./list-modems
Now ofono claims that no call forwarding is set active when VoiceNoReply in fact is.
./test-ussd '*#002#'
./list-modems
Now ofono correctly states that VoiceNoReply is active

Does this make this any clearer?

-Jarko-