Hi Denis,

Denis Kenzior wrote:

> So if you really insist on creating the call with a
> particular id, you might as well make that a parameter of the
> create_call function. However, do note that you still have one
> potential problem.
> If the ATD callback returns before the call is signaled, then
> oFono synthesizes an outgoing call and picks an ID for you
> (according to the rules I outlined).  If the ID that oFono
> picked doesn't match the ID you have, you're in trouble.  So
> I'm not sure if you still want to go through all this trouble or
> not...

Yep, agreed. Atleast with ifx I can confirm that ATD callback returns
before the call is signalled. I still want to have the call creation
done inside the xcallstat_notify so that call creation remains in
one place and also done in a place which has call id information.

>>      /* Assume the CLIP always arrives, and we signal the call there
*/
>> DBG("cring_notify"); @@ -617,13 +636,16 @@ static void
>>      ccwa_notify(GAtResult *result, gpointer user_data)
GAtResultIter
>>      iter; const char *num; int num_type, validity, cls;
>> +    GSList *l;
>>      struct ofono_call *call;
>>
>> -    /* Some modems resend CCWA, ignore it the second time around */
>> -    if (g_slist_find_custom(vd->calls,
>> +    l = g_slist_find_custom(vd->calls,
>
> Can CCWA repeat on IFX?

CCWA comes only one time in IFX.