Hi Aaron,

> I have a sort of strange question. I'd like to be able to configure an
> Inmarsat BGAN modem with ofono using a TCP connection to a port on the
> modem. The modem is connected via Ethernet.
>
> Has this sort of thing been done? Any ideas on what it would take to get
> this working?

we have been doing this for Phonesim testing. And this is talking AT
commands over a TCP connections. See plugins/phonesim.c for an example.

If you are talking about a real product, then this has not been done
yet, but it is also not a problem to do so. oFono can support multiple
different transport types easily.

Regards

Marcel