-mDataCodingScheme is set when we need to apply the same scheme in case of
multi-page CBS message.
-The method 'shouldsplit' is removed since we are using directly the method
compute size in order to check the number of pages.
-When the text is too long, the text truncation is done directly by the method
'split'.

Philippe Nunes (4):
  controbase: Remove entries in CBM UI
  qcbsmessage: apply the same coding scheme for all the pages
  hardwaremanipulator: Use the best scheme for CBS message
  hardwaremanipulator: Add multi-page support for CBS message

 src/control.cpp             |    9 +--
 src/hardwaremanipulator.cpp |   59 +++++++-------
 src/hardwaremanipulator.h   |    6 +-
 src/qcbsmessage.cpp         |   38 ++++-----