On 10/25/2017 05:39 PM, Denis Kenzior wrote:
Hi,

On 10/25/2017 07:38 AM, Eswaran Vinothkumar (BEG/PJ-IOT-EL) wrote:
Hello,

For our next connectivity project we are planning to use Connman along with oFono

The version being used are Connman :1.35 and oFono:1.21

After system start up, I am seeing that the oFono process gets exited, whenever I try to enable the modem by calling the python script enable-modem in the test directory. However, if I restart the ofono systemd service, everything works fine.

I have attached the logs for your reference. Please let me know, if any further log messages are required.

I see no backtrace in your logs, so there's really nothing to go on here.  Are you sure its oFono crashing and not systemd simply killing it for whatever reason?  Can you attach gdb to get the backtrace?

I assume Ofono has been built using Yocto and traces are output using syslog (because traces look similar to what I have).

I am in the same case here and I never see backtrace when abort occurs. I haven't fixed that yet even locally. Usually when I need to debug a crash, I deactivate Ofono signal handling, get a core dump and analyze the core.

Maybe that can be done here.

Christophe