Hi Philippe,

On 02/12/2018 12:37 PM, philippedesw...@gmail.com wrote:
From: Philippe De Swert <philippedesw...@gmail.com>

Hi,

Finally got some time to redo the patches from last time after all the comments.
So I renamed the functions to reflect clearly what they are for and avoid
functionality
duplication, used an unsigned int as suggested for the memory index, ditched
callerid/CLIR
(as it is not supported for bluetooth/hfp) and avoided mixing in different
files in one
patch as in the coding guidelines.

Hopefully third time is the charm ;)

Philippe

Philippe De Swert (5):
   voicecall: Rename callbacks/functions related to dialing the last
     called number
   voicecall: Add support for dialing number at a given memory location
   voicecall: Add functionality to manager to dial from a memory
     location.
   hfpmodem: Add memory dialling support
   doc: Document the new DialMemory method of the voicecallmanager-api

  doc/voicecallmanager-api.txt | 11 ++++++++
  drivers/hfpmodem/voicecall.c | 25 ++++++++++++++++++
  include/voicecall.h          |  4 +++

I went ahead and applied the entire series. I did fix up a few minor style & whitespace issues.

Thanks!

Regards,
-Denis