Hi Nikolas,

I had to remove the `else if (have_active_contexts(gprs) == TRUE) { ... }` block because when attached was TRUE i still had active context and i didn't want it to be deactivated.

This particular logic was added in commit:
154f4aca65b3b419239be75d0def276bd7f4dc8e

As the comments say it's to mitigate some PPP issues. Should that be the case for all type of connections? What if my connection is RNDIS and not PPP?

Doesn't seem to have anything to do with PPP actually. Anyway, there should be no active contexts if we're detached. Otherwise this will confuse ConnMan, NetworkManager, etc. The core tries to work around some of the more common issues, but ultimately the driver needs to make sure the transitions are well behaved.

Regards,
-Denis