Hi,

On 03/02/2018 06:15 PM, Denis Kenzior wrote:
A lot of the above comes from my understanding of what connman is trying
to do:  if it sees the state as Attached and has no Active contexts then
it starts trying to activate the first context.  Ideally, it would never
see an inactive context for LTE, at least not in the Attached state.
However, I may be missing something in my understanding of how this is
intended to work, so any clarification would be appreciated.

Or it should give up if it sees the InProgress error, but yes it might
be that re-ordering messages is the right approach.  Daniel, Marcel?

I must admit, I am slightly confused. So we have a different behavior pattern between UMTS/GSM and LTE networks which expresses itself in the non ordering of Active and Attached?

Anyway, I don't have anything against ordering the events. Shouldn't be to hard to update the plugin.

Thanks,
Daniel