Hi!

What ofono client are you using for development.. and for real usage
on a cellphone?

There are scripts in test/ which are suitable for early development,
but not really for real use or 'does everything work?' testing.

Anyway, I created some.

RFone -- https://gitlab.com/tui/tui/tree/master/rfone -- command line
tool written in Rust, by default monitors interesting events
(incomming call, sms, signal changes, registration changes), and has
command-line options for making/answering calls and sending sms. I'm
starting gtk support.

Unicsy Demo -- https://github.com/pavelmachek/unicsy_demo -- gtk phone
application meant for a phone, written in Python so a bit slow on
Nokia N900. But it has integrated phonebook, log of sms messages, is
fully graphical so possible to control from touchscreen, and actually
plays melody on incoming call. [Few GPL compatible melodies would
be good.] Quite basic, but should be useable.

Is there any other software I should look at?

Best regards,
                                                                        Pavel
(cesky, pictures)
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html