Hi Lars,

oFono driver interface is based on 27.007.  So that means values defined in
27.007 do not need to be 'converted'.  You can simply feed them in directly
if they follow 27.007.

Well, yes. I saw this. But unfortunately at this point what is expected
are the 27.007 values from AT+CPSB defined in 7.29 (that EC21 quectel
modem does not support) and I get the values from AT+CGREG defined in 7.2.

Ok, I gotcha.  I see now what you're trying to do.

The problem is that +CGREG is not really the same as +CPSB. +CGREG only reports the capability of the cell, not the actual bearer being used. This could be for example due to signal strength being too low, etc.

If you look at the gprs driver, we never use +CGREG info this way and many modems have a vendor-specific unsolicited notification if +CPSB isn't supported.

Since the Bearer is an optional property, maybe its just easier to omit it. Unless you know +CGREG information is the same as +CPSB on Quectel firmware...

Regards,
-Denis