Hi Lars,

On 8/21/20 4:24 AM, poesc...@lemonage.de wrote:
From: Lars Poeschel <poesc...@lemonage.de>

As the default way of getting the signal quality with +CIND is also
unstable on quectel serial modems (the same as on quectel EC21). In fact
the signal quality is only updated on cell changes. Those trigger a
manual AT+CSQ in ofono and get an update this way, but the URCs do not
work.
So we implement a quectelish way here as well. The quectelish way is
very similar to the way ifx modems work. We can reuse their csq_notify
function.
---
  drivers/atmodem/network-registration.c | 24 +++++++++++++++++++++---

Applied, thanks.

Regards,
-Denis