QuickBooks error H202 (
https://qbdataservicesupport.com/blog/quickbooks-error/quickbooks-error-h202-code-and-how-to-resolve/
 ) unable to use multi-user mode is the error that usually occurs due to the
misconfigured multi-user settings or database server manager program mistakenly
removed or not installed. However, if you are facing such an error code HXXX,
then I would suggest you to follow the guide where we have explained How to
resolve Error H202 in QuickBooks desktop like a pro. Moreover you can also ask
for assistance to QuickBooks error Support team via 800-579-9430.
You may also read :- Chase QuickBooks download problem (
https://qbdataservicesupport.com/blog/quickbooks-error/chase-quickbooks-download-problem/
 )