You'll have to ask the webmaster, Ryan Dancey.

I've let the OGF site go quiescent in the past several years as it seemed that its purpose had been well served - other than these mailing lists I felt that between Wizards own site, and the many publishers creating open gaming content, that the community was supported as well as necessary to flourish.

My opinion has been changing over the past several months and I do have some plans for the site including a pretty major revamp to turn it into something more dynamic. I'd be interested in getting as much help as possible on that work. If you'd like to contribute, drop me an email.

Ryan