-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Bert
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 5:15 AM
To: ogf-l@mail.opengamingfoundation.org
Subject: [Ogf-l] Errata and Updates

> Greetings.
>
> Has any of the errata such as the new Polymorph changes been
> incorporated
> into the SRD?

Not yet. But WotC have recently assigned Andy Smith to update the SRD.

> Have they done this in the past? Is there a web
> page that
> lists the current file date of each individual SRD file or
> some way to track
> changes simply?

Not that I know of, though I'm hoping someone else have.

> Is Wizards still making common updates to the
> SRD as they
> have done in the past with the Modern SRD?

If by "common" you mean any rules change or rules errata, they usually do
but tend to be a low priority.

> Is it allowed to
> use updated
> errata in d20 or OGL offerings?

Technically, no if it's not in the SRD, so you'll have to contact WotC for
permission.