The procedure to state that you offer service in the census blocks at 3Mb/768k
are in this link:
http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2016/db0907/DA-16-1013A1.pdf

It’s not clear to me if you also have to offer voice service to disqualify a
census block - I believe that was the case in the original funding and as far
as I know it still exists, but the public notice didn’t mention it.

To object it appears you make a filing in Docket 10-90 stating that you serve
the affected census block.

https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/search/proceedings?q=name:((10-90*))%20OR%20description:((10-90*))&sort=date_proceeding_created,DESC

Mark