On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 05:30:34PM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> pkmnfrk
> 2007-02-09 17:30:34 -0800 (Fri, 09 Feb 2007)
> 441
> Layers! Yay! In the map editor, use Ctrl-L to enable the new layers,
> Alt-F1/2/3 to enable/disable them quickly, and Ctrl-F1/2/3 to toggle their
> visibility. Use PgUp and PgDn to switch editing layers.
>
> Tiles drawn on layers 1 and 2 (the upper layers) are drawn transparently,
> using colour #0 as the transparency key. I may figure out a convenient way to
> customize this colour at some point.
>
> Either way, this will be a real boon for the OHR.

Register my shock and alarm that this was checked in without discussion
while trying to stablize uberzetzung... but hey, I just checked in a new
backend, and TMC just checked in a scripting overhay, so I guess there
is plenty of precedent.

Sounds cool. If I didn't have a done of away-from-the-computer
responsibilites today, I would check out the code and give a more
thourough discussion, but for the moment, my only question is where do
the heroes and NPCs get drawn. I am assuming that they are in between
the middle and top layers, am I correct?

Excited, worried, but mostly excited :)

---
James