On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 07:17:11PM +0100, Simon Bradley wrote:
> On 7/25/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > james
> > 2007-07-25 11:03:13 -0700 (Wed, 25 Jul 2007)
> > 69
> > FreeBasic on Windows chokes on: CONST true = -1
> > Funky. I wonder why?
> > ---
> > U   wip/menus.bas
> > U   wip/util.bi
> >
> What doesn't it like about it? It is possible that true is already
> defined for windows (maybe #defined, which would make the const line
> something very weird).

It says that the = is unexpected.

When I removed the line entirely (thinking that it was already defined)
it gave me "implicit variable" warnings on my later uses of true.

Since I was only using it in one small place, I figured it was easier to
remove now. We can add back later if we figure out what is wrong.

Linux had no problem with CONST true = -1 which is why I committed the
thing in the first place.

---
James Paige