pkmnfrk
2008-01-06 22:06:32 -0800 (Sun, 06 Jan 2008)
837
FB 0.18.3 compatability

Ouch, I've touched just about every source file in the tree -_-. Sorry if I
broke your commit, but the changes should be easy to merge in.

Basically, any global string that used to be "whatever$", is now just
"whatever". Any global integer "foo%" is now "foo". Apparently, Extern doesn't
like type suffixes in 0.18.3, and it's backwards compatible not to use them, so
they don't any more.

I am fairly certain that I got them all, but it is possible I missed one.
Theoretically, if I did, then this code would compile just fine, but wouldn't
work:

sub foo()
  game$ = "newgame"
end sub

since game$ is now game, the compile would think that game$ is a new variable,
and be perfectly happy. However, game would not be set to "newgame",
potentially causing problems. I doubt that we have any such cases, though.
---
U   wip/bmod.bas
U   wip/bmodsubs.bas
U   wip/browse.bas