Hey all,
   I bet you were all just thinking, right now, "Gee,
I wish I could browse the subversion history of the
OHRRPGCE FMF!" I know I was! And now you can. We now
have a google code page:
http://code.google.com/p/ohrrpgce-fmf/
   ...which is mainly for source code. All bugs will
still be reported on gilgamesh, which is (I think)
more central. And the official FMF page will remain on
ohrdev. But in the spirit of open source, I decided to
put the SVN up for all to see.

  I'm still working on rebuilding the menu from
scratch. It's coming along quite well: compact and
fast. This will delay the next release a few months,
but I feel it's worth it... bloated code is NOT one of
my goals, and I hate software that gets slower with
each release (ahem! Maple ahem!)

Thanks again for all your moral support. I haven't
forgotten that some of you have volunteered to help
code; I'll let you know when we get to that point.

Cheers,
-->Seth