[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
james
2008-10-02 17:25:49 -0700 (Thu, 02 Oct 2008)
405
Based on Mike's stated intent to not test the NewRectangleSlice() code for some
time,
I have added a small crude slice_test_suite() sub which does just that. Press
CTRL+F8
in game to toggle it. We can expand upon this test suite as other stuff is
implemented.

>_>

This may indicate a problem with the .fgcol and .bgcol properties of
RectangleSliceData
... but then again i might just be doing it wrong... :)

That's interesting. Unless I misunderstood how edgebox() works, then that should work fine...

*adds Debug statements*

Ah, the data is garbage. Which is why the box is transparent, even though you didn't set it to be. Crudcicles...

I suspect it might be the C++esque "new RectFooBar(existingRect)" syntax at fault... Let me check it out...